Thursday 19 May 2011

Poobs VS A Salad?

I know.. I know, our hero has fallen from grace... "A Salad?", I hear you cry...

But it is true, but I had to report it, it could not go by missed without note. We're secretly proud of the self control and restraint our beloved Hero showed in restricting himself to a mere salad. So we'll keep this quick and just upload the image so you can witness, I do warn you that the following image may cause:

  • Nausea
  • Irritability and short tempers
  • Hostility
  • Homicidal impulses
  • Rapid loss of mental clarity
  • Amnesia
  • Kidney failure
  • Diarrhea
  • Muscle aching and weakness
  • Tingling or cramping in the legs
  • Inability to walk
  • Problems sleeping
  • Constipation
  • Impaired muscle formation
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Temperature regulation problems
  • Nerve damage
  • Mental confusion
  • Liver damage and abnormalities
  • Neuropathy
  • Destruction of CoQ10, a vital nutrient for health
You have been warned, you may want to ask any young children, or people with heart problems to leave the room....

The face says it all...
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a dark room to sit and rock in, while I try to erase this image from my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment